Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Really Grateful

You know, this summer has been really hard.
I've had a hard time sitting around with no car 95% of the time and feel very lazy.
I'm not going to go into all of that because it's boring and I have had enough pity parties to last me a while.

But I'm really grateful for a good husband who is the best therapist.
I'm grateful for my mom and sister who let me text/call/skype them almost every day.
I'm grateful for good friends who let me blab to them and cry to them on the phone.

I am grateful that I get to read a lot and expand my mind and also watch tv shows that are popular and I never knew about because I don't watch tv...except for this summer.

And I am grateful for the Olympics because now I can cheer and cry with the athletes. And they make me motivated. Like I did push-ups and squats and calf raises yesterday. This is a big deal.

I'm grateful that I've been sick with this little babe and even more grateful that at 20 weeks I'm starting to feel better.

I love the pool and I love homemade pizza and I love that I get to go to Alabama this weekend. I love that even though my husband is a self proclaimed health nut, he brings home resee's peanut butter puffs and cinnamon toast crunch for cereal.

I have a lot to be grateful for because life is great, even amidst this hard summer.

AND did I mention that Tanner won a company competition and a free trip to Cancun? Ya, that's something else to be grateful for.

1 comment:

  1. Yay he won!!! So happy for you both!! You deserve it!!! Hopefully you can get away before the babe is born!! I'm so grateful you are coming home soon, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete