Okay, I have a confession to make. I'm addicted to finding and reading recipes. Seriously. I just spent the past two hours looking up recipes. Luckily, I found this AMAZING gem of a website: tastespotting.com. It compiles recipes from thousands of blogs. Go check it out.
It has taken over my life. Don't get confused, I'm not complaining.
So here's what I'm thinking
1. quit school
2. go to culinary school. you think I'm joking, but I'm not.
3a. be rich
3b. so I can buy all the ingredients to create these incredible dishes
4a. obtain a time turner
4b. which supplies an endless amount of time to sit in my kitchen (which would be huge since I am rich) and create these recipes I find.
5. create a recipe blog.
Ya I think I'm only going to do #5. Do I have your support?
Point: I love cooking/baking/creating something new. I love feeding people. I love eating. I am addicted to reading and finding recipes.
ps. I was just slapped in the face by my nutrition test. Is this a sign? No.
lady, i'm totally with you. i dream of culinary school sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great thing to be addicted to. I see no problem whatsoever with this. :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic! I feel the same way! I also have an equal addiction to recipe finding and am totally over college taking over my every thought!
ReplyDeleteThe thing is, I am actually going to go to go to culinary school...starting May 10th! (but I didn't quit on my bachelors, just sped it up...a lot).