Saturday, February 12, 2011

100

SO...This is supposed to be an epic post...

That 100 in the title means that this is my 100th post. That's kind of a big deal. I've been pondering for quite some time now what to post and what great insight I can give to all of you (my lovely 37 readers). I have really nothing to say that is profound or even inspiring.





So for now I'll just leave you with this lovely quote, in honor of Valentine's Day.


"Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!" ~Sandra J. Dykes

Profound, I know. This is quite the 100th post.

Which by the way, I hate Valentine's Day. Not because I'm bitter about those years which I was single, because I love being single. Just don't expect a Valentine's Day post about love, because I have no feelings about it, except that I hate commercialized love, a lot. But I do love chocolate covered strawberries.


So that is what I will be doing with my fiance, I mean, Tanner...



Oh, did I mention I'm engaged?

7 comments:

  1. What? Congrats! When is the big day?! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is so exciting! We need some more info than that, come on, spill the details and the ring picture!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came here to get all the details and hopefully photos as well...as much as I love this post I demand one specifically dedicated to the story! Can't wait to follow your blog through the wedding planning process :) Congrats my beautiful friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats congrats congrats. Our freshmen days of liking silly freshmen boys are clearly over :) I'm so happy for you Katrina! I hope to hear more about all the details soon :) Love ya love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats pretty girl! That is so so exciting. He must be a wonderful man to be worthy of you!

    ReplyDelete