Monday, August 1, 2011

It's been a while...

It's been a good while.
Tanner and I are married and we've had a crazy couple of weeks. Being married is the best thing in the world. I truly can not describe what a blessing it is. I am forever grateful for the temple, choosing to marry and love Tanner and the miracle of an eternal sweetheart.
This is cheesy-but all true.
After our blast of a honeymoon at my Uncle's gorgeous cabin in Sundance, we went and saw Harry Potter 7.2, travelled to St. George where we stayed a couple days for a family reunion. We hiked the Narrows and enjoyed being with lots of family. If that wasn't enough, we hopped on a plane last Friday night at midnight, arrived in NYC and spent the morning sleepily walking down Times Square. My dear friend Cathy met us for a killer lunch at John's and it was pure joy to see her. We drove around New England all week, seeing the church history sites, Maine, Boston, Vermont and home to New Hampshire. We spent Saturday night at our Open House which was incredible and then returned late Sunday night. What a whirlwind of a couple weeks. We are so excited to not live in suitcases like we have been with Europe for a month and then all this... But wait!
Tomorrow we'll be babysitting five children (whom we haven't met) all under the age of twelve. For eight days. It truly is a blessing and we are so excited. Tanner will be working and we'll be the newlyweds with five kids.
Next week, we may just collapse.

Here's a couple bridals. I'll post wedding pictures as soon as I can!





amandacastleberryphotography.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. wow! marriage is truly the best. sorry we couldn't make it to your reception, we were on a road trip. you look beautiful in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. i want your wedding! everything about it was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful!!! I absolutely love your dress, it looks so perfect on you. Congratulations, marriage really is wonderful!! Enjoy having an insta-family for a while, that should be fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so beautiful inside and out Katrina. I hope that when I return to Utah I can see you and take you to lunch since I have missed so many exciting things. Congratulations Katrina!! You have such a wonderful life ahead of you, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete